Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Our Wedding Videos!


Ok, so there's a fun story behind this video. Well, maybe not fun, but it's definitely a story.

Out computer crashed, so I thought that all of our wedding videos had gone. I had pretty much given up. Then, about 6 months later, in the last week in fact, I had a hunch, and when I followed it (I won't bore you with technical stuff), there they were!

I've also been trying to learn more about video editing lately using Sony Vegas Pro, so I got to put together a lot of the videos of the ceremony to make this little gem...

And now I've even finished up getting the footage together for a quick featurette of the Reception! Here it is. Enjoy!


Shout out to Janaye Atkinson for doing all the videography during the ceremony!

No comments:

Post a Comment