Monday, August 20, 2012


Well, here we are! This summer we did a very grown-up thing and bought a house. We are new home-owners! I have to admit, it is a little stressful knowing that if something breaks we have to figure out how to fix it. There's no property manager to call! But at the same time it is also wonderful having a place we can call our own. It really is a cute little house and in great condition.

Now comes the interior decorating part of things! I have decided to stop where I'm at and just let it develop over time. It would be a little pricey to completely deck out this place! So I shall wait.

Exciting times are up ahead. I will begin my work in the special education doctoral program this fall and will be working at a preschool autism clinic (which I am VERY excited about)! I am a little nervous heading back into the world of academia, but am ready to face it head on.

We feel very blessed by all that the Lord has given us, and how he has taken care of us over this past year. We could not have done it without His strength and provision. My continual prayer is that we would keep our eyes fixed on Him through all these new developments and changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment