Monday, October 29, 2012

Celebrating 2 Years of Marriage


Looking back over the past 2 years....



Tomorrow is our 2 year wedding anniversary! Time has really flown by. It seems like only yesterday these pictures were taken!

We have both grown a lot, and learned a lot over the past two years. There have been ups and downs, highs and lows, and we are both stronger and closer because of these. God is faithful and he will continue to be faithful, and he blesses us even when we don't deserve it.





What a beautiful and blessed day we had!

    




Highlights of 2 years of marriage....

Attending my brother's wedding and inviting Janaye into the family. They are having a baby boy in March & we are so excited to get to be an auntie & uncle!

Going to Disney World for the FIRST time ever! I LOVED it! Thank you Kite's!


 Visiting Jonny & Janaye in Louisville, KY. 

Surprising my family in Ireland for Christmas! They had NO idea. 3 flights, a bus, and a train, and a 2 mile walk to the doorstep.


 Vacationing in Colorado. Thank you Groupon Getaways!

 Gregg's Birthday present 2012. Why, oh why, are you not this cute and tiny anymore?

And just for laughs.... I got my wisdom teeth out and I am crying because I am not funny and we couldn't make a funny youtube video of me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment